Purpose of the position:
- To engage organizations, businesses, government institutions, and individuals to collectively address health, education and financial stability to drive measurable long-term impact.
- To identify conditions that contribute to community issues, and commit to engaging individuals, networks, organizations and over-see community-level impact work by planning, implementing, communicating, collaborating, training, follow through, evaluating and reporting.
- To work closely with the Board of Directors in the development and packaging of our community messaging.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in a related field or 3-5 years of experience in program or non-profit management
- Competency in public speaking, relationship building, and community collaboration
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities and tasks, achieving results and meeting deadlines.
- Computer proficiency, preferable working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Quick Books
- Attention to detail and self-motivated
- Starting Salary range: $50,000-$55,000
- 3 weeks paid vacation; added days as time of employment increases
- 9 paid holidays
- Retirement: After 1 year employment UWCC will match employee contribution up to 3% of salary into a Simple IRA plan
Other Details of the Positions:
- This Position is full time and reports directly to the Board of Directors for Clinton County and is responsible for managing, developing and accountability of the Assistant Director
- All duties listed here are not comprehensive and the Board of Directors reserves the right to assign additional duties
Interested candidates should submit a detailed letter of interest, resume, and contact information for three references to United Way for Clinton County, 1100 Walnut Avenue, Frankfort, IN 46041 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Deadline for applying is June 27, 4:30 pm
United Way for Clinton County is an equal opportunity employer