United Way of Western Connecticut
Employment Opportunity- Danbury, CT
Executive Assistant_Regional Office Manager – Full Time
United Way of Western CT is seeking a candidate to fill the position of Executive Assistant_Regional Office Manager. This is a full time position (37.5 hours per week) based in our Danbury, CT office.
The Executive Assistant_Regional Office Manager role is a full-time, 37.5 hours per week position, that is focused on providing direct support to the President, CEO and CFO while managing day-to-day office operations of the organization. Must be a highly self-motivated, professional, and highly organized with experience in similar role and exceptional references. This position is based in the Danbury CT office with occaisonal travel to the Stamford and New Milford offices.
Join a growing organization focused on community change, partnerships, and improving lives in the areas of Education, Financial Stability and Health. United Way of Western Connecticut (UWWC) offices are located in Stamford, Danbury and New Milford. Organization offers excellent benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals of diverse racial, ethnic, gender and cultural backgrounds along with bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Manage all general office related and administrative duties. Maintaining organization of the physical office space, including meeting rooms, filing cabinets, kitchen area.
- Manage ordering and organization of office supplies and coordinate with Stamford and New Milford office staff for supplies, maintenance and equipment needs.
- Printing, copying, collating and assembling documents. Accepting and delivering mail. Answering the phone and greeting office visitors. Maintaining and administering all office equipment including adding and removing users for copiers, phone system and other technology.
- Manage the Senior Management Team’s calendars, using good judgment to set priorities appropriately, schedule appointments.
- Manage expense report processing for Senior Management Team, as needed.
- Preliminary drafting and editing of emails, letters, presentations; proofread; copy and distribute documents.
- Manage, organize and maintain UWWC online Sharepoint folder system.
- Manage, organize, and maintain multiple network lists - email lists, master list, website listings, calendar invites, Constant Contact list (aligning and cross checking all lists).
- Manage travel arrangements for Senior Management Team including air, hotel, ground transportation, directions, point of contact and all other travel logistics, as required.
- Provide clerical support to UWWC team members as needed, including but not limited to: data entry; coordination of events and meetings (create calendar invites, book conference rooms / set up virtual meetings, create agendas, take minutes, catering, audio/multi-media set-up)
- Assist with the set-up and onboarding of new hires.
- Maintain professional relationships with stakeholders: board members, volunteers, partners, and donors.
- Schedule Board, Council and Committee meetings: prepare materials and meeting arrangements, book conference rooms, catering, audio/multi-media set-up; record and maintain the minutes and attendance.
- Process check requests for payment of invoices, as needed.
- Manage the donor acknowledgment process.
- Archive, inventory and track off-site storage
- May be called upon to assist with special projects
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in business or related field or a minimum of 3 years combined experience in general administrative work or non-profit experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service in a professional and timely manner.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including in-depth knowledge of all Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with CRM database programs is an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience with virtual meeting and collaboration platforms including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google.
- Self-starter with ability to anticipate needs and take initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills; attention to detail; ability to conceptualize and develop strategies.
- Multi-lingual preferred.
Resume, cover letter and salary requirements should be submitted to Arlene Ajami, CFO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Statements in this Job posting are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.