United Way of Posey County
United Way of Posey County seeks an individual to serve as Executive Director for the organization. This full-time position requires a highly motivated, energetic individual dedicated to serving the social needs of Posey County Indiana. The executive director is responsible for conducting the fund-raising operations of the organization, community and agency relations, mobilization of volunteers, and setting strategic direction with its board of directors. Desired qualifications include management/leadership experience and/or non-profit experience including fund-raising, grant writing, and management of multiple projects. Candidate must be an effective public speaker and the ability to interact and develop relationships with public, private, and volunteer sectors of the community. The position is based in Mt. Vernon, IN. A complete job description can be accessed at https://www.unitedwayposeycounty.org/uploads/2/3/6/1/23616704/job_description_for_executive_director.pdf Interested applicants may send their resume and qualifications to:
United Way of Posey County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.