Job Title: Donor Engagement Specialist II
Position Reports to: Director of Resource Development
Work Schedule: 30 hours per week
Classification: Part Time – Non Exempt, hourly
The Donor Engagement Specialist II position is responsible for researching, entering, and maintaining data in the Andar360 (CRM) software system, creating acknowledgments, provide operational support as well as functioning as a goal oriented member of the Development staff reporting to the Director of Resource Development. Development Functions include conducting, managing and monitoring assigned workplace campaigns with the goal of increasing corporate and individual contributions.
Essential Duties Functions:
• Assist in the planning and conducting of employee campaigns in a defined portfolio of companies, as well as supporting overall campaign efforts.
• Successfully develop, organize and implement campaign strategies by working with Employee Campaign Manager /volunteers for assigned accounts.
• Make presentations to individuals and groups with the intent of asking for contributions to the Live United Fund.
• Work with volunteers to secure corporate contributions and/or personally contact CEO's of assigned accounts.
• Effectively and creatively use new and existing technology to maintain continuity of workplace campaigns.
• Collect cash/check contribution and pledge forms. Submit accurate & timely reports according to established financial recording processes.
• Assists in the application of basic corporate grants (corporate gifts).
• Attends most special events and activities.
• Follows up/and reports on GCL and Non-GCL account profiles and results.
• Create new constituents as needed; research and maintain donor and gift data.
• Create acknowledgement letters for donations and send in a timely manner.
• Run data mine operation, export and analyze reports.
• Add, update account notes and maintain accurate, comprehensive account files within, but not limited to, Andar software.
• Follow department procedures and adhere to industry best practices.
• Maintain confidentiality of a wide array of information involving staff, donors and volunteers of United Way of Greater Plymouth County.
• Attend community and campaign events.
• Provide excellent customer service support.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and skills:
• Comfortable asking for contributions.
• Advanced public speaking skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Well organized and a self starter.
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience with data management systems strongly preferred, preferably Andar.
• PC and Microsoft Office suite proficiency required, particularly Excel and Word.
• Proven track record in attention to detail, multi-tasking, and problem solving.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to interact with employees, donors, volunteers and others in a professional manner.
• High level of discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to work independently as well as to work with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s Degree in business required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Seven or more years experience of related work experience.
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Moving tables or chairs to set up for presentations or activities.
• Carrying boxes of supplies or fliers for programs.
• Must have drivers license and registered reliable vehicle.