By bringing people and organizations together to solve our region’s most pressing issues, United Way of Greater St. Louis is making our community a better place to live, work, and thrive. It’s more than a day job. It’s a mission. Come work with us!
Serving as an internal service providing partner, the Donor Data & Research Manager plays an essential role in the division’s efforts through the effective and efficient implementation of established processes for research and data entry, export, reporting, management and analysis for corporate and individual donors and services. This position is tasked with ensuring that team members have quality data, efficient access to reports and actionable insights to drive donor acquisition, retention and giving.
The position will:
- Maintain standard and custom queries to extract data from existing databases, including Andar
- Compile database, research data, prepare analysis and reports, to include daily, weekly and specialized reports needed for annual campaign and year-round donor engagement
- Revise mailing lists for solicitations with assistance from organization and individual segment stakeholders.
- Lead database maintenance and quality improvement through regular updates, trouble shooting, merging accounts, and identifying data elements that require annual review and updates.
- Continually research and share opportunities, best practices, trends and benchmark data to inform United Way and its efforts to attract, retain and engage donors.
- Actively participate in identified opportunities for professional growth, including supervisory and team meetings, trainings, and organization-wide events.
- Establish positive relationships with related internal partners, corporate, charitable, civic, community and government organizations, providing accurate and quality customer service and information to external clients and stakeholders for all inquiries.
- Contribute to the overall success of the United Way by performing other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This role manages a function and does not have directr reports at this time.
This role requires a minimum of three years of experience working in data administration and data management functions (collection, analysis, communication, distribution, or similar.). An Associate degree in business, sales, communications, or nonprofit management; or equivalent, in job-related areas is preferred. Requires demonstrated ability to gather, analyze and summarize data for use in planning, service delivery and continuous quality improvement efforts and excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks in a matrixed organization structure is a must. Strong strategic thinking skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and demonstrated ability to learn new technology applications required. Experience in CRM software, Salesforce and data analysis applications preferred
United Way of Greater St. Louis supports employees working from home or remote offices up to two days per week until further notice.
United Way of Greater St. Louis offers an extensive benefit program including generous time off, health, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, and a 403(b) plan.
To apply, please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Careers@stl.unitedway.org
Employment is contingent upon passing a screening for illegal drug use
United Way of Greater St. Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer