By bringing people and organizations together to solve our region’s most pressing issues, United Way of Greater St. Louis is making our community a better place to live, work, and thrive. It’s more than a day job. It’s a mission. Come work with us!
The Director, Online Giving Solutions plays an essential role in United Way’s focus on providing custom strategies for corporate partners with a concentration on the effective and efficient implementation and management of digital giving and employee engagement platforms to assist companies in meeting their desired outcomes. This is an integrative role with responsibilities including the management of a portfolio of client accounts and all related year-round services.
- Consult with corporate partners on United Way’s digital solution options and provide counsel on the best solution to meet their desired outcomes.
- Advise corporate partners on their existing digital solution platform and provide strategic thought leadership on content and resources for year-round engagement on the platform to meet their desired outcomes.
- Maintain an understanding of various successful CSR programs and translate this knowledge into specific strategies and recommendations tailored for the client’s program needs.
- Provide weekly updates on performance targets to broader United Way team.
- Develop and implement year-round engagement and service delivery plan consistent with customer agreement, desired outcomes, and with a goal to deepen United Way’s relationship with assigned portfolio of clients through expanded delivery of services.
- Manage cross-functional teams responsible for fulfillment of services within client service agreements.
- Review and finalize donor data, progress reports, and United Way-based platform activity, ensuring accuracy and comprehensiveness; guide clients through review of reports as appropriate.
- Establish positive relationships with related internal partners, corporate, charitable, civic, community and government organizations, United Way Worldwide and out-of-market United Ways, providing accurate and quality customer service and information to external clients and stakeholders for all inquiries.
- Attend all appropriate events, providing day-of and follow-up assistance as required.
- Participate in annual action planning, including the development of donor segmentation, research and engagement planning to increase number of clients and clients giving to and through United Way, and to ensure collaboration, integration and alignment of Resource Development teams and shared service partners across United Way.
- Ensure consistent implementation, and recommend improvements, of up-to-date policies and processes for areas of responsibility.
- Continually research and share opportunities, best practices, trends and benchmark data to inform United Way and its efforts to attract, retain and engage digital solutions clients.
- Contribute to the overall success of the United Way by performing other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned.
KSA (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or fundraising is preferred
- Experience with SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, AWS, Azure, Google is beneficial
- Experience with Sales enablement tools such as Salesforce CRM, Outreach, Zoominfo, LinkedIn, AWS, Azure is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, communications, or non-profit management; or equivalent, in job-related areas is required
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and demonstrated ability to learn new technology applications
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with cloud based fundraising platform and technology
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze and summarize data for use in planning, service delivery and continuous quality improvement efforts
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Specific knowledge of best practices in donor service delivery, engagement and retention
- Team oriented with a commitment to fostering strong, productive, working relationships with all staff, volunteers, and the overall community
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting both expressed and unmet needs of internal and external clients
- Experience working with and tailoring customer service to clients of varying sizes
- Demonstrated decision-making ability based on excellent judgement applied within the context of operating policies and processes and organizational values
- Innovative and open to exploring and implementing new ideas
- Demonstrated understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusionary practices
To apply, please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Careers@stl.unitedway.org.
Employment is contingent upon passing a screening for illegal drug use.
Due to ongoing COVID-19 updates, employees may work from a remote location or the office. In future, employees may work remotely up to two days per week.
United Way of Greater St. Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.