Reporting to the Associate Vice President of the Arizona End of Live Care Partnership (EOLCP), this is a full-time, grant-funded, exempt, professional position for a motivated individual with a high level of initiative; excellent management, communication, data analysis, relationship-building, organizational, facilitation, and presentation skills.
All United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona (UWTSA) programs and strategies work toward eliminating racial, ethnic, and socio-economic disparities for an educated, thriving, and equitable community.
United Way offers competitive wages and a generous benefits packet with employer contributions for full time employees including medical, dental, 401K, HRA, PTO, 11 paid holidays, and opportunities for educational and professional development. For more information about our organization, see www.unitedwaytucson.org.
Salary range: $58,000 TO $60,000
Essential duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for analysis of data – aggregating and summarizing.
- Responsible for creation of key data visualizations for outcomes reporting for the EOLCP including funders, grantee and investing partners, and stakeholders.
- Evaluate key programs via surveys and focus groups.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, public heath, public administration, or related field plus five years of experience.
- Experience in data analysis, data management, data visualization tools, research methodology, program evaluation, project management or relevant field
The United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona is an equal opportunity employer. We champion diversity, equity, and inclusion. We take action to ensure equal opportunity and all candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Upon hire and/or prior to starting employment with us, the successful candidate will be required to provide evidence of COVID vaccination or provide proof of eligibility for medical exemption.