UNITED WAY OF DOUGLAS COUNTY
REPORTS TO: United Way of Douglas County President/CEO
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Director of Community Impact is responsible for optimizing the measurable results achieved by United Way program support. The position is focused on providing infrastructure, accountability structures and volunteer supports to make progress on United Way’s Agenda. This position is also primarily responsible for oversight and guidance of the Work Group funding-cycle process. 100% time, non-exempt, salaried.
- Manage collaborative meetings with community partners in United Way goal areas.
- Oversee community partner reporting on progress and use of United Way funding.
- Meet with partners individually and/or in small groups as needed to advance goals.
- Identification of current projects to target for resource development efforts.
- Report CI progress monthly to CEO/staff/CI Committee, Board.
- Meetings: CEO, Leadership Team, Staff, CI Committee, Board.
- Coordinate with CEO, the communication of work group progress to the community via social media, print media, email, and other appropriate outlets.
- Evaluate current Community Impact structure to determine effectiveness and work with stakeholders to implement changes as needed.
Supervise and support United Way “signature programs” for each goal area.