Headquartered in Albuquerque, United Way of Central New Mexico (UWCNM) serves the people of four counties: Bernalillo, Sandoval, Torrance, Valencia. Its mission is to bring people and resources together to measurably improves lives and strengthen our communities. UWCNM brings together donors, businesses, nonprofits, government, and others to create better solutions to our community’s challenges. Our programs and donor dollars ensure that individuals and families in Central New Mexico have the opportunity to achieve potential through education, that they are healthy and safe, are financially stable and live life with dignity.
Lead, design and build the next generation digital engagement platform for United Way of Central New Mexico (UWCNM). The primary function of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to execute the digital engagement strategy for our Digital Services program. The ideal candidate will be a talented, driven marketer, experienced in driving successful digital campaigns, who blends email and social media expertise with an analytical mind. Must have a digital marketing background who has successfully executed, maintained, and optimized digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with UWCNM teams to create and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive key metrics, including conversions, lead generation and fundraising activity on UWCNM’s digital properties.
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level:
- Manage day-to-day digital marketing campaign execution for UWCNM within the Marketing Team.
- Execute the technical build-out and implementation of email, advertising, and social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create and execute data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications.
- Execute various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Report on digital results and provide insights and recommendations.
- Create documentation for processes, A/B tests, and digital marketing promotions.
- Coordinate and oversee maintenance of UWCNM website and blog.
- Develop and implement processes for blog/story submission and utilization.
- Plan, build and implement promotional strategies and presences on external social networks including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Oversee content and production of monthly newsletter and special edition newsletters.
- Interact with UWCNM stakeholders on a daily basis and act as a representative of the Marketing team.
- Ensure digital marketing messages are properly constructed to adhere to industry best practices and brand standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Is accountable for the achievement of assigned work projects. Collaborates with others to establish work project parameters, desired results/outcomes and resource requirements. Keeps team leader(s) informed on work progress and changes in work direction. Takes ownership of work and outcomes achieved, selecting the best work approach. Behaves ethically and honestly in all activities done on behalf of UWCNM and the movement. Demonstrates a commitment to UWCNM’s values, including diversity and inclusiveness.
Evaluates available information and recommends a course of action. Contributes own assessment of risks and implications of decisions in team decision-making efforts. Uses judgment appropriately in decision-making. Knows when to shift decision-making upwards.
Contributes to the achievement of team objectives by helping others to complete tasks on own initiative. Shares information/ideas with other team members. Carries out assigned work projects. Identifies ways to make a greater contribution to the team. Able to adapt quickly to changing conditions or performance expectations. Able to focus on assignments during periods of change and/or uncertainty.
Utilizes rapport to build trust and collaboration with others. Identifies and shares mutual benefits/needs in working together. Is ethical in dealing with others to achieve the desired results. Interacts and communicates with diverse stakeholders effectively. Fosters and maintains working relationships across the United Way system.
Expresses work issues and problems in a clear and concise manner. Communicates effectively with others up, down and across the organization to achieve expected organization results. Gives and receives constructive feedback. Seeks direct input on team effectiveness and environment.
Evaluates UWW work processes, products and systems. Promotes ways to continuously improve them. Encourages and guides others to consider alternatives to current work approaches and methods.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS [EDUCATION]:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS [EXPERIENCE]:
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience in B2C, B2B2C, or nonprofit brands.
- BA/BS in related field such as marketing, analytics or statistics, communications or related field.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Experience using Email Service Provider tool Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with marketing automation platform Salesforce Marketing Cloud or HubSpot.
- Experience with social media platform Social Studio.
- Strong understanding of email and social media marketing concepts and metrics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, driven environment, implementing last-minute changes as needed.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, creative, analytical and takes initiative.
- Ability to work self-directed, under pressure, meet deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and review and analyze data.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, project, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, and ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Possess a valid New Mexico driver’s license and have daily access to a dependable motor vehicle with insurance.
EQUIPMENT USED: Standard PC based office equipment.
Standard office environment. Position is primarily an office setting, requiring long periods of sitting at a desk and computer. The position requires the ability to lift 20 pounds unassisted, 40 pounds with assistance.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!