UWGPSNJ’s mission is to harness, leverage and strategically invest the collective power of donors, advocates and volunteers, to drive measurable results that improve the lives of people in our region. We strive to end intergenerational poverty by building stable, strong families and helping youth succeed.
The digital marketing specialist supports digital strategies for increasing brand awareness and promotion of services using digital technology to drive engagement and conversion. The digital marketing specialist will support effective marketing campaigns online, and assist leadership in meeting business goals with successful marketing campaigns.
The digital marketing specialist will support organizational strategies for donor cultivation and growth by executing several digital marketing campaigns throughout the year. He/she will develop assets and content, and track detailed analytics. The specialist will assist in obtaining, creating, and organizing creative assets, and have experience in digital story-telling including still photo and video capture and editing. The specialist will have an in-depth understanding of donor needs and behaviors, and will stay current on giving trends and technology. The specialist will play a key role in driving engagement tactics on social media.
Essential functions and core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design, develop and produce multi-media material (videos, photos, and presentation material) to support the Digital Operating Systems Group (DSOG) and other marketing projects
• Deploy skill in storytelling through compelling messaging and visual features
• Create and edit videos and graphics for use on digital and print
• Website content creation via WordPress platform
• Assist in scheduling and monitoring social media content
• Works as part of a team on cross-departmental projects, and executes on projects requested by internal clients, Performs other communications functions as needed
Expected job qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, graphic design, or related field; or equivalent experience
• Two+ years of digital and social media experience
• Two+ years of experience in graphic design, demonstrating skills in design, editing, photography, web and other digital and print skills using Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
• Ability to track and analyze results, adept at utilizing key measurement tools
• Experience with and strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong writing ability and experience working with creative partners
• Skilled in social media content development and advocating for brands effectively
• Knowledgeable in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and change in algorithms
• Demonstrates required skills or experience on core competencies in accordance with the UWGPSNJ Competency Framework.
• Valid drivers license & insurance and/or reliable transportation required for out-of-office travel as necessary. (minimal)
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter including salary expectations by December 15, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org and note: Digital Marketing Specialist in the subject line.
UWGPSNJ promotes a culture of inclusion and seeks talented staff from diverse backgrounds. UWGPSNJ does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected factor.