Title: Digital Engagement Manager
Supervisor: Marketing Director
Organization Overview: United Way of Anchorage mobilizes the community to make lasting, measurable changes in community conditions that improve lives. We have adopted a unique approach to community problem-solving called collective impact which allows us to directly engage with communities. Our workplace is fast-paced, collaborative, and adaptive.
Position Overview: The Digital Engagement Manager will create quality customer and donor centered experiences through digital communications for United Way of Anchorage and 90% Graduation by 2020 and is responsible for creating, executing, and optimizing content and campaigns to maximize followers and increase engagement through multiple digital channels.
Essential Functions/Roles & Responsibilities of the Position:
- Oversee social media strategy, management, and advertising
- Oversee email marketing strategy, creation, and distribution
- Content creation for social media channels, websites, advertising, newsletters, organizational materials, and presentations to include graphics, videos, photography, and copywriting
- Blog/publications content creation, management, and distribution
- 90% Graduation by 2020 and Free Tax Preparation website development and management
- United Way of Anchorage website management support
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to organizational websites
- Evaluate digital communications metrics and devise strategies to increase audience and conversation rates
- Manage online brand and advertising campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Manage photography requests
- Manage donor recognition and tracking
- Manage internal notifications regarding latest marketing and communications activities and organizational events
- Responsible for managing advertising budget for all social media channels
- Platforms Managed: Facebook, Flickr, Google My Business, Hootsuite, Instagram, LinkedIn, Mailchimp, Twitter, YouTube, WordPress
Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in marketing, communications, journalism, art, or related field.
- Five years social media management experience
- Five years photography and/or videography experience
- Five years graphic design experience
- Experience with major virtual and webinar meeting platforms including Zoom, Teams
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Advanced knowledge and ability to use front-end technologies including HTML, HTML 5
- Excellent written, oral, listening and presentation skills
- Advanced website management experience
- Experience in SEO and email marketing
- Advanced experience utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with online marketing and marketing management tools and ability to learn
- new software
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice
- Strong understanding of donor communications and relations
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to track multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Passionate about and comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Bilingual a plus
Hours of Work: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., M-F
Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000
To Apply: Please send your resume and letter of interest to Kayla Green, Director of People & Culture: email@example.com.
Position open until filled.
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.