PURPOSE OF POSITION
Recommends and executes creative strategies to assure measured growth and development within our workplace campaigns, our small business partners and the residential community. Will place a major emphasis on preserving and expanding our current stream while identifying and developing strategies for new prospects. Responsible for achieving specific revenue goals in addition to a portion of the overall sponsorship sales goal.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and executes annual campaign plans and goals for assigned accounts to ensure their continued participation and satisfaction with United Way of Southern Kentucky (UWSK) while driving increased revenue.
- Proactively cultivates and develops new relationships with individuals, small & large businesses, and organizations to raise and leverage both financial and non-financial resources to achieve goals of UWSK and to develop strategic partnerships to achieve impact.
- Accurately tracks and projects annual revenue for assigned accounts. Manage and monitor total campaign progress, identify potential problems and make adjustments as necessary to attain goals.
- Analyze and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of past campaigns for assigned accounts and develop new strategies targeted at broadening and deepening the base of giving.
- Conducts regular face-to-face visits to assigned accounts, consultative sales calls and pre-and post-campaign evaluations as an account development planning tool.
- Develops & executes annual plans and goals for Early Childhood Initiatives (including Dolly Parton Imagination Library) and 2-1-1 to ensure continuation of support and to increase giving with new donors through foundations, corporations and individuals.
- Analyze and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of Early Childhood Initiatives and 2-1-1 efforts and develop new strategies targeted at broadening and deepening the base of giving.
- Maintain a current understanding of and be able to articulate to the donor/customer and the community at large UWSK’s Community Impact Model.
- Monitor progress towards established revenue goals on a regular basis and revise plans as needed to reach those goals.
- Assist with fundraising special events and other revenue generating activities as requested.