Immediate Opening: United Way of Windham County is seeking a Dental Assistant to join our team at the Windham County Dental Center located in Brattleboro, VT. Ideal candidate will have a high level of organizational and interpersonal skills along with being a forward-thinking individual. On job training available to qualified candidate. We offer excellent benefits which include paid time off, retirement account, short- and long-term disability, life insurance and health insurance.
Established by a partnership between Brattleboro Memorial Hospital and United Way of Windham County, the Windham County Dental Center opened its doors in 2019, providing all residents of Windham County, including Medicaid patients, access to high quality oral care. Join our team of dedicated, passionate professionals helping alleviate the barriers between Windham County residents and affordable dental care.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 16, 2021
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network