The Database Processing Coordinator/Finance Associate will maintain a large database and reconcile activity to accounting while maintaining confidentiality and integrity of all records. General office duties include answering the phone lines and working the reception area.
Fast-paced team environment that requires strong organizational and analytical skills with a proven ability to respond to and complete strict deadlines.
Essential Job Function: Database management
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.