PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To support finance, IT, and development departments in all areas of processing workplace campaigns, provide administrative support of donor databases, assist in managing eWay/eGive online giving platforms, and provide general operational support.
- Maintain and update corporate and individual account information in database
- Drive pledge processing submissions for third-party accounts, rollover campaigns, and system-wide accounts.
- Audit all processed envelopes for accuracy, proper documentation, duplication, mathematical errors and proper recording.
- Manipulate large Excel reports based on specific criteria to meet financial audit standards
- Support in the building, design and execution of all Electronic Pledge Capture (eWay/eGive) campaigns for our Corporate Partners
- Support organizational database and reporting needs and improvement opportunities
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies and procedures for overall pledge submission processes
- Assist in ongoing training of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Enterprise database as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision and Working Relationships
- Position works under the direction of the Senior Manager, Data Analytics
- Interfacing with all organizational departments, Corporate Partners, and appropriate stakeholders
Education and Other Requirements
- BA degree preferred
- Two years of data processing experience
- Experience in CRM preferred
- Non-profit service experience a plus
- Highly detail oriented and analytical
- Computer proficiency with emphasis on Microsoft office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in a business office, with experience in database management
- Knowledge of HTML and/or website building experience required
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Data Processing Specialist. The employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is required to stand, walk, and reach with arms and hands, balance, twist, lean, move from one location to another and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Ability to operate a computer keyboard, and lift files and reports. Exposure to glare from a computer.
These work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the Data Processing Specialist will encounter. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Send resumes to:
Please submit resume to:
Orange County United Way
18012 Mitchell South
Irvine, CA 92614