Position: Data and Partnership Manager
Reports To: VP of Community Impact
Position Status: Exempt
Scope of Position: The Data and Partnership Manager will support the Collective Impact Partnership Network through coordination of logistics, continuous communication with an emphasis on utilizing data to make decisions and drive performance. This position will oversee the development and implementation of a shared measurement system that will track common outcomes and indicators across the initiative and use results to inform learning and continuous improvement (using data to improve how we serve children and families.)
Essential Job Functions:
Data Analysis, Management, and Integration
- Develops and implements strategies for collecting relevant data, and advancing aligned actions to support the work of the Collective Impact Partnership Network.
- Develops expertise in continuous improvement methods and tools to educate and support the Collective Impact Partnership Network.
- Leads data-informed process, including data analysis and interpretation for continuous improvement.
- Provides technical assistance to partners regarding defining, collecting, reporting, and analyzing common metrics.
- Reports and shares data with Partners and community in formats that appeal to various stakeholders and audiences via written report, graphs and oral presentations, etc. in order to tell a compelling data story.
- Researches data management systems to house and present existing collection of data.
- Researches and shares local, state, and national data trends.
- Builds a network of continuous improvement professionals and data analysts through forming a Data Committee and/or establishing contracts that support the Collective Impact Partnership Network.
Collective Impact Partnership Network Support
- Coordinates grant process for the Collective Impact Partnership Network and Basic Needs partners, including applications, work plans, budgets, funding letters, annual renewals and evaluation reports.
- Coordinates new agency/partner/program admission process and requests related to agency supplemental fundraising.
- Provides technical assistance and guidance to partner agencies in preparing for grant funding and reporting processes.
- Manages the CB Module database which includes building out processes, managing partner data, generating reports, and coordinating training for partners
- Maintains and organizes all data records, MOU’s, data sharing agreements and information.
- Builds and maintains relationships with community partners.
- Maintains communication with partners, through managing meeting logistics, agendas, meeting summaries, and supporting the facilitator in meeting prep and follow-up.
- Manages the coordination of the Colorado Combined Campaign and Emergency Food and Shelter Program
- Oversees organization’s grant tracking and reporting process.
Other Job Functions
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Specifications
- Drive for Stakeholder Success
- Effective Communication
- Adaptability and Change Management
- Cross-Functional Capability and Collaboration
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to draw insightful conclusions from large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Must be an effective communicator with multiple audiences, including community based organizations, foundations, researchers, and educators. Must be able to communicate technical information to a wide variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the scope, requirements, deliverables, timeline and resource needs of complex, multi stakeholder projects. Knowledge of project management fundamentals and experience managing projects are essential.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required with 3 or more years of relevant work experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of education data and experience helping practitioner’s use data to improve performance preferred.
- Experience with continuous improvement preferred.
- Familiarity with collective impact preferred.
- Be self-motivated, able to take initiative, and have a positive personality.
The above qualifications and duties are to be considered representative of the duties of the above-referenced role. This listing should not be considered comprehensive; over time, the needs of the organization and of this role may change.