Join Our Team! Career Opportunity
The Data Manager will focus on data systems and platforms supporting United Way's philanthropic mission. Responsibilities of this role will include systems integration, migration, business intelligence/reporting, data architecture, and supporting the data needs of staff.
The ideal candidate is an analytical professional who thrives on ensuring the quality, integrity, and accuracy of data across enterprise systems. The individual must be comfortable presenting to various audiences from end-users to C-Suite, promote staff skills development, drive process improvement initiatives, and collaborating with a wide variety of stakeholders. The chosen candidate will have a strong aptitude for technology, a professional demeanor, and possess excellent troubleshooting skills. To excel in this role, the candidate should also have strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
What you’ll do:
- Continually develop and improve effective data management strategies.
- Oversee and manage all levels of staff in the use of data systems.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for process, software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Integration of data between critical systems.
- Migration of data through legacy systems consolidation.
- Support and guide other internal, external, and contracted subject matter experts.
- Assist with recognizing and upholding digital security systems to protect sensitive information while adhering to all legal and company regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
- Responsive, highly productive professional who can multitask to completion.
- Ability to perform job with integrity, mission, vision and values consistent with United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut.
- Ability to relate well with people from diverse groups.
- Holds self and other team members accountable for achieving results.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and a cover letter describing 1) their qualifications and experiences 2) salary requirements, and 3) how they learned about the position to:
United Way of Central and Northeastern CT
30 Laurel Street
Hartford, CT 06106
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.
United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.