Position Title: DATA LIAISON
FLSA Job Status: PART-TIME – NON-EXEMPT (20 hours)
Hourly Rate: $20 - $25 HR
Reports to: VP, RESULTS & ANALYTICS
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
The Data Liaison has primary responsibility for the capture, management, and reporting of data relative to Community Investment Funding. This position serves as a liaison between community initiatives and programs, and supports CAR & CI staff, volunteers, and funded partners. The position also provides data, training, and technical assistance to increase the impact of community investments and ensures alignment with the LIVE UNITED 2020 Goals.
- Assist community programs in interpreting report information/requirements and communicate funded program compliance status to Community Solutions Team volunteers.
- Assist CAR staff in developing common measurements that align with and link to LIVE UNITED 2020 Goals, and other community initiatives.
- Prepare funded program reports including mid-year and year-end report analysis, collate data points around common measures, and communicate program performance and issues to staff.
- Attend CST and/or Review Team meetings as a professional resource.
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive reporting format for community partners.
- Assist in the process of program reports to United Way, including standard reports through the online system and development of non-standard reports in line with what is appropriate for program size, duration and funding. Work closely with support staff on reporting logistics and database maintenance.
- Provide training as needed and technical assistance to UW staff and staff members of funded programs in use of Andar CB module and Andar’s web-based agency reporting tool and other needed reporting tools.
- Provide technical assistance to UW Staff and funded partners. .
- Prepare aggregate demographic, financial, and outcome reporting for UW staff and volunteers.
- Serve as a resource person at UW and for community partners for UW data and other data resources necessary for decision making, and fund raising.
- Work with UW information technology staff, data science staff, and software vendors to assure that software meets needs of volunteers, agencies, and staff.
- Act as the United Way representative to Data and Evaluation Network & TPS Data Team.
- Attend all CIC meetings.
- Work with other community partners to ensure cross functional collaboration and information sharing.
- Additional duties as deemed necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in data processing, business management or related field preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with data management.
- Experience working with community programs preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Or, a comparable combination of education and work experience.
- Working knowledge of community needs as it pertains to United Way strategies, target populations and community services.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare reports, present data in an understandable form, working knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing.
- Demonstrated strong aptitude in data management and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, analyze, and interpret data; and communicate results effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and internet related programs.
- Ability to learn and become proficient in use of relevant software.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and to make appropriate decisions.
- Work appropriately and enthusiastically with others and responds appropriately in interpersonal situations.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.