Data Coordinator, Community Impact
United Way of Pierce County brings together cross-sector partners to deliver intentional collaborative partnerships that build a system of care around adults and families struggling with poverty.
This position is responsible for data coordination and analysis related to our family stability initiatives, including the Center for Strong Families. It is a part of our community impact team, which partners with organizations that are working together to implement proven strategies and best practices that respond to the problem of persistent poverty, financial instability, and low-wage stagnation among families. Our bold goal is to lift 15,000 families out of poverty by 2028.
The data coordinator builds the capacity of our Center for Strong Families sites by working directly with data tools that include Salesforce, Power BI, Air Table, Apricot, Tableau, MS Excel, and other tools to ensure a high degree of data accountability and integrity across platforms. This in turns helps to equip social service providers with the tools they need to tackle our toughest problems. Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Technical assistance and training to help staff reach out to potential clients to offer effective coaching and provide employment and financial empowerment resources.
- Maintenance of Data collection tools that help tailor support for individual clients and inform the work at large.
Provide on-going technical assistance for Salesforce data management, analysis, and generation of insights across the CSF network and within United Way of Pierce County’s Community Impact team. Additionally:
- Create and implement a program management tool to keep track of and record site specific CSF implementation challenges/issues as they arise.
- Update, monitor, and provide access to the online learning management system to CSF staff.
- Coordinate logistics for CSF Meetings and Trainings
- Perform and monitor monthly newsletter and major email communications.
- Draft Standard Operating Procedures for internal CSF work with Director of FSI
- Create and implement an “Acknowledging Success” plan for Individuals/Organizations within the network.
- Support special projects for Community Impact as needed.
Required degree level
- High school
Years of experience
- No work experience required