Location: Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota or St. Pete, FL (Hybrid Working Environment)
Why United Way Suncoast?
Do you want to be part of a non-profit organization that makes a difference in your community? Do you want to be part of a passionate team focused on improving the lives of others? Now is your opportunity! United Way Suncoast (UWS) is seeking a Creative Services Director. The Creative Services Director creates all graphic and social media material, photography, infographic design, promotional, and brand collateral assets and oversees video production and editing. The Director creates visuals that tell the UWS story, while meaningfully extending the UWS messaging and brand design across online and offline marketing channels.
We're not asking you to apply for a job. We're asking you to embrace a movement that gives people the freedom to rise. In return, you'll be embraced by colleagues that will appreciate every contribution you make.
Our team members enjoy a flexible work environment built on transparency and trust and most have hybrid schedules. There are many growth opportunities including the ability to learn about and contribute to efforts across the organization. We offer a competitive total rewards package including shortened benefit eligibility periods, several weeks of PTO, and no cost medical and dental options to name a few!
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Supervises progress and completion of outsourced projects.
- Creates and manages an annual production schedule and oversees print pieces from conception to completion. Maintains quality check on all pieces.
- Collaborates with the creative team, internal clients to develop creative solutions and communication pieces.
- Designs and produces print and digital marketing communications pieces for internal clients. Proactively recommends creative communications.
- Translates solutions through a variety of channels.
- Provides accurate price quotes to meet internal client budgets while maintaining United Way pricing guidelines and within budget. Ensures budgets and timelines are met on all projects.
- Ensures compliance with all department purchasing and delivery policies.
- Oversees creation and distribution of annual reports.
- Serves as staff photographer and videographer for United Way Suncoast events.
- Maintains industry knowledge and awareness of industry trends.
- Hires, trains, supervises, and coaches team members and volunteers to ensure program goals are achieved, and to provide outstanding internal and external customer service.
- Leads budgeting and forecasting for assigned programs, and effectively manages resources.
- Embodies and consistently demonstrates Our Suncoast Code and Values including applicable elements of leading self, team, and organization.
- Develops and refines processes to improve efficiency and achievement of goals and objectives.
Qualifications & Skills for Success:
- 5 years relevant experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to work some evening and weekend hours
- Bilingual (English and Spanish or Creole) a plus.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Behaviors reflect a belief that individuals from diverse backgrounds lead to a more successful organization.
- Educates oneself about DEI issues within the organization and community.
- Demonstrates a willingness to become aware of and address one’s own implicit biases.
- Deliberately works to include individuals from underrepresented backgrounds in efforts both internally and externally as appropriate.
- Identifies and integrates the tools and resources needed to create more equitable environments.