To be the right hand person for the VP, Resource Development, to manage all administrative functions of the Resource Development Department in addition to assisting Director of Workplace Campaigns as needed.
- Provide daily support and guidance to VP, RD (40% of time)
- Support and coordinate committees under RD (10% of time)
- Coordinate for TeenWorks Affinity Group (10% of time)
- Manage SECA applications for funding and submission (5% of time)
- Process donor mailings, acknowledgements and other correspondence (5% of time)
- Training and supporting RD Interns and/or Loaned Executives (5% of time)
- Manage RD Budget (5% of time)
- Assist with general office support (5% of time)
QUALIFICATIONS TO PERFORM JOB SUCCESSFULLY
Education and/or Experience
- Two years’ plus progressively responsible administrative/secretarial work experience with emphasis on business or related field,
- AAS or BA in Business Administration considered in lieu of experience.
- Familiarity with general office equipment,
- Must demonstrate a strong knowledge of business English correspondence, correct punctuation, and grammatical usage,
- Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
- Experienced using Customer Relationship Management software,
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission, vision, and goals of United Way,
- Staff members who drive a vehicle on UWGLV business must provide proof of a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions. United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
HOURS AND BENEFITS
This is a non-exempt full time position with hours flexible within normal business hours Monday - Friday. Full-time employees are eligible for our full benefits package including employer subsidized health and dental insurance, vision insurance, employer paid life and ltd insurance, a retirement plan with employer contributions and a generous paid leave package.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may e-mail, fax or mail a resume and/or cover letter including salary requirements to:
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Attn: Mary Terp, Director, Human Resources
1110 American Parkway NE Suite F-120
Allentown, PA 18109