United Way of Marion County is seeking candidates for its Community Impact Coordinator position. This is a full-time position, located here in Marion County. Primary duties would be to assist the Director of Community Impact in overseeing the management of our Vision Councils and other work in the community such as our VITA, ReadingPals, Strong Families and EFSP programs. The job description below has more details on the position. Please apply by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Application deadline is September 30, 2020.
United Way of Marion County
DATE: September, 2020
POSITION TITLE: Community Impact Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Community Impact
Exemption Status: Full- time, non-exempt
To support the implementation of the Goals/Objectives/Strategies adopted by the United Way Board of Directors; continuous improvement of the Education, Financial Stability and Health Vision Councils efforts to address identified community needs.
External: Interact with volunteers, associated committees, United Way partners, other United Way organizations. Internal: Interact with all staff and volunteers.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Duties:
- Provide support for all Vision Councils’ activities (including but not limited to preparing agendas, confirming speakers, sending meeting reminders, updating rosters and email groups)
- Managing the software for United Way’s grant funding process (e-CImpact) used by applicants, volunteers and staff, including training, implementation and ensuring data integrity
- Identify community agencies and coordinate application process for Funded Partners
- Assist the Director of Community Impact in the oversight and support of the organizations’ internal initiatives
- Assist with management of the administrative process of the county’s FEMA/EFSP award
- Provide administrative support for community partnerships as directed by the Director of Community Impact
- Represent United Way at public events and promote resources as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Education: College Associates degree preferred
Background working with non-profit agencies, project management and administrative support. Minimum of 3 years experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
Communication Skills; both written and verbal
Tracking Grant Reporting
Competence in Microsoft software products