Reporting to the Senior Director of Resource Development, the Community Engagement Coordinator will work on a growing team focused on growing revenue through existing Corporate and Workplace Giving Campaigns. This position is responsible for maximizing revenue growth through self-initiated coordination efforts with campaign coordinators, volunteers, and individual donors. A successful candidate is results-focused and driven by the organization’s mission. This Manager must be able to identify, develop and maintain high quality relationships with individuals and organizations to attract and sustain resources to support the organization’s strategic direction and community impact initiatives.
Campaign Development (80%)
- Directly manages a portfolio of approximately 30-50 corporate accounts.
- Proactively cultivates and develops new relationships with individuals, small and large businesses, and organizations to raise and leverage both financial and nonfinancial resources to develop strategic partnerships to achieve impact.
- Conducts regular face-to-face visits to assigned accounts, consultative sales calls, and pre-and post-campaign evaluations as an account development planning tool.
- Raise $500-$800K with priority accounts by increasing campaign revenue.
- Develop and implement new strategies to increase dollars available for investment in community impact areas.
- Develop strategies to prospect, cultivate, solicit, and grow Leadership Givers and Tocqueville Society members in assigned industries and accounts.
- Coordinate fundraising-related network meetings with partners.
- Evaluate and monitor each campaign's progress, identify potential problems, and report results to managers and volunteer leadership.
- Develop partnerships between accounts and organization that result in increased participation in Days of Service, Sponsorships, Gifts-in-Kind, Special Events and Corporate Engagement.
- Identify, market and secure mutually beneficial sponsorships to underwrite events and recognition strategies.
- Identify partnership opportunities with organizations and companies based on their philanthropic interests and impact areas.
Data Analysis (10%)
- Timely processing of donor and account information for entry into CRM, achieving monthly and quarterly benchmarks.
- Accurately tracks and projects annual revenue for assigned accounts.
- Analyze and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of past campaigns for assigned accounts and develop new strategies targeted at broadening and deepening the base of giving.
Events and Other Duties (10%)
- Contribute tips, tools, best practices, and highlight campaign and/donor achievements for the newsletter.
- Assist and support events, presentations, activities, and community engagements.
- Communicate and help coordinate with volunteers and community partners as needed.
- Supports the Senior Director of Resource and Development in creating and executing annual events and fundraising campaigns as needed.
- Work in a team environment, support other departments as needed, in a collaborative manner.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of business development/fundraising experience or demonstrated success in fundraising campaigns, sales and/or project management.
- Excellent relationship cultivation skills and the ability to relate with a diverse group of individual or organizations.
- Must demonstrate comfort in socializing professionally in both intimate settings and larger social events.
- Outstanding interpersonal, coaching, and listening skills, with the ability to communicate positively
- Skilled at effectively presenting information and ideas to individuals and audiences of nonprofit and/corporate professionals.
- Attention to detail and follow through on all elements of work.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and able to work on various projects simultaneously.
- Committed to exploring new ideas and innovative approaches to solving problems.
- Strong relationship-building skills (i.e., sales/business development, fundraising, or external customer service).
ANNUAL SALARY: $55k-$60k annual plus benefits
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Community Engagement Coordinator” in the subject line.