Purpose of Position
In this role, you will participate in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications. As Cloud Architect/Engineer, you'll be responsible for middle-tier implementation and integration with backend databases. You'll work with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. You may also participate in the development of software user manuals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers to translate business requirements into system specific functional requirements.
- Responsible for design and full implementation of product. Experience with presentations. Also, ensures architecture meets design specs.
- Performs tasks necessary to support design, QA and implementation teams necessary to rollout product.
- Research, design, write, test and implement new software applications and systems.
- Modify and enhance existing complex applications and systems.
- Champion change; drive and set technical direction for the functional group.
- Responsible for quality assurance review.
- Acts as project leader for projects with small budgets or limited duration.
- Propose and split large architectural objectives into smaller incremental objectives
- Evaluate design alternatives, and perform cost benefit analysis
- Required to perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business needs.
- Expertise in designing programs, applications and systems
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the skill level of the department
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual ideas/topics to non-technical personnel
- Strong organizational or Project Management skills
- Ability to design systems with Infrastructure, Network and server operations team in building complex enterprise level applications.
Job Requirements /Technical Knowledge
- Experienced and preferable certified in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Salesforce technologies
- Typically 7+ years of directly related experience
- Experience working with distributed team is preferred
- Fluent multiple application development languages at an expert level
- Experience with various computer platforms and application environments
- Expertise with developing multiple tiers of multi-tiered software applications
- Must have conceptual understanding of domain technologies.
Physical demands are representative of the requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. The employee is required to actively listen and communicate clearly. The employee is required to stand and publically speak. The employee is required to walk, reach with arms and hands, climb, balance, twist, lean, move from one location to another, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close and far. Ability to operate a computer keyboard and mouse, and lift files and reports is required. Employee must be able to lift and carry 25 pounds.
Send Resumes To:
Orange County United Way
18012 Mitchell South, Irvine, CA 92614