The Certified Dental Assistant, under the direction and supervision of the Dental Director will work the adult and children’s dental clinics. Flexibility, initiative and a pleasant attitude are requisites as well as the ability to build and maintain a strong working relationship as part of the clinics’ team.
- To provide a wide range of dental assisting services, to include but not limited to: obtaining certification for services; taking medical histories; taking radiograph; assisting dentists and charting procedures.
- To maintain all records in a state of accuracy.
- To maintain in a sanitary/sterile condition all equipment and facilities as directed.
- To maintain adequate supplies as directed.
- To complete reports as directed.
- To participate in staff meetings and training programs as directed and to the extent necessary to maintain currency of credentials and to assure knowledge and skills necessary for required professional practice.
- To serve on Agency and community committees and otherwise represent the Agency as requested by the Dental Director.
- To develop and fulfill annual goals and objectives in conjunction with supervision and administration of the Agency.
- To perform other duties as assigned.