The Executive Board of the United Way of Ross County (OH) seeks a dynamic leader to mobilize the community and expand resources to improve lives for all who live in Ross County.
The CEO/President of the United Way of Ross County leads the agency’s fundraising efforts and oversees the organization’s day-to-day functions.
The new CEO/President will be:
- Passionate about the mission and vision of the United Way of Ross County.
- A dynamic leader who is visionary and can guide strategic planning processes.
- A collaborative leader who builds strong relationships in the community.
- An effective fundraiser.
- A strong manager who is accountable, with an emphasis on measuring impact.
- A communicator who can tell the organization’s story in person and across digital platforms.
- Self-motivated and proactive in delivering results.
- A resident of Ross County, OH (or willing to relocate within a reasonable amount of time after accepting the position).
Salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Nonprofit Management, or a related field.
- Significant experience (5+ years) in the leadership and management of organizations of comparable size. Alternatively, substantial experience, with progressive leadership practice, working in the nonprofit sector, and interacting with volunteers and boards.
- Experience in developing partnerships, building teams, and conflict management/resolution.
- Experience in developing and maintaining sound financial practices, including but not limited to, budget development and expense tracking.
- Experience in building revenue and increasing philanthropic support including grant preparation.
- A graduate degree
- Experience with United Way
- Experience in or across multiple sectors, including nonprofit, public, and corporate environments
To apply, please send a meaningful cover letter and resume to
email@example.com. For full consideration, apply no later than
June 28, 2021.
For a complete job description, visit: https://www.unitedwayross.org/jobs
United Way of Ross County is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.