The campaign strategist is a full-time, salaried position, reporting to the Chief Philanthropy Officer (CPO). This team member is responsible for co-developing and executing fundraising strategies in partnership with the CPO, designed to strengthen Brown County United Way’s impact in the community. This involves, but is not limited to, the annual workplace campaign, new business engagement, year-round corporate giving opportunities, donor recognition, and other strategies that build relationships with new and existing donors.
Qualities and Qualifications
The ideal team member believes in diversity, equity, and inclusion for all people; is passionate about improving the quality of life for everyone in Brown County; has the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively; is highly organized, flexible and can effectively multitask; has excellent oral and written communication skills. Related Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in relationship building and fundraising.
Under the direction of and collaboration with the Chief Philanthropy Officer, shall:
- Oversee a multimillion-dollar workplace giving campaign:
- Plan and execute the workplace campaign including the campaign timeline, volunteer engagement, and promotions.
- Lead the Loaned Executive Program.
- Assist in attracting and retaining new businesses and donors.
- Collaborate with CPO to lead campaign chairs and campaign cabinet.
- Collaborate with the Communication & Engagement Strategist to prepare all campaign materials and donor segmented donor marketing materials.
- Steward relationships with corporate leaders of all workplace campaigns.
- Maintain and update donor records using Andar database.
- Develop and execute year-round corporate giving opportunities.
- Solicit in-kind contributions and sponsorships.
- Attend Resource Development Committee and subcommittee meetings.
- Attend education/training programs based on identified needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a hybrid work model, enabling staff to work both in the office and remotely. We also have a “dress your day” policy for allowing employees to select appropriate dress for the business of each workday.
$50,000 - $55,000 annually
Email a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
About Brown County United Way
Established in 1925, Brown County United Way’s mission is to unite people, ideas and resources to create community solutions that strengthen every person and every community in Brown County. Our vision is an inclusive community where all individuals are able to meet their basic needs and have equal opportunity for stability in their health, education, financial wellbeing and connection to community.
Required degree level
Years of experience
- 1 - 2 years of experience