The campaign manager is a full-time, salaried position, reporting to the Vice President of Resource Development and Communication. This team member is responsible for developing and executing programs designed to strengthen Brown County United Way’s fundraising and relationship management strategies. This involves, but is not limited to, the annual workplace campaign, new business solicitations, year-round giving programs, donor recognition, planned giving and other strategies designed to build giving relationships with new and existing donors.
Qualities and Qualifications
The ideal team member believes in diversity, equity and inclusion for all people; is passionate about improving the quality of life for everyone in Brown County; has the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively; is highly organized, flexible and can effectively multitask; has excellent oral and written communication skills. Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent experience in fundraising or sales.
Under the direction of and in cooperation with the Vice President of Resource Development and Communication shall:
- Oversee a multimillion-dollar workplace giving campaign
- Plan and execute the workplace campaign including the campaign timeline, volunteer prospecting, and promotions
- Lead the Loaned Executive Program
- Assist in attracting and retaining new business and donors
- Lead campaign chairs and campaign cabinet in support of the annual giving campaign
- Collaborate with the Marketing Committee of the BCUW Board of Directors to:
- Prepare all campaign materials
- Develop segmented donor marketing materials
- Foster relationships with corporate leaders/senior management of all workplace campaigns
- Maintain and update donor records using Andar database
- Develop and execute both print and online thank you materials
- Develop and execute year-round giving programs
- Solicit in-kind contributions and sponsorships
- Research, write and support grant applications as appropriate
- Assist in the planning and execution of annual donor recognition events
- Attend resource development education/training programs based on identified needs
- Other duties as assigned
We offer a hybrid work model, enabling staff to work both in the office and remotely. We also have a dress your day policy allowing employees to select appropriate dress for the business of each workday.
Email a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
About Brown County United Way
Established in 1925, Brown County United Way’s mission is to unite people, ideas and resources to create community solutions that strengthen every person and every community in Brown County. Our vision is an inclusive community where all individuals are able to meet their basic needs and have equal opportunity for stability in their health, education, financial wellbeing and connection to community.