United Way of Greater High Point Mission
United Way of Greater High Point, Inc. develops community resources and partnerships that support a broad array of critical health and human service needs in our community. Resources are focused on community impact programs that promote and improve education, financial stability, and health in Greater High Point.
Campaign Division Associate: Responsible for developing, and executing, and achieving the organization’s fundraising and relationship management objectives within a portfolio of workplace accounts. This position performs managerial, sales, public relations, analytical, marketing and coordination tasks to support the mission of United Way of Greater High Point.
- Manage fundraising campaign set up, tracking and portfolio. Qualify and prioritize accounts. Coordinate all assigned activities with overall campaign plan and timetable. This includes providing necessary campaign materials, coordinating ePledge, serving as a public speaker, scheduling speakers, producing reports and recognition activities.
- Effectively trouble-shoot problem areas to assure a successful campaign.
- Achieve established monetary and audit goals according to established timeline.
- Maintain accurate corporate and individual account information in our campaign database.
- Manage all of UWGHP’s social media accounts.Responsible for postings on a regular basis.
- Serve as primary media contact.
- Coordinate with the CEO, or appropriate management staff key messages for publication through the media
- Working knowledge of most social media platforms
- Project management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects for on-time completion.
Job Skills & Attributes
- Two year’s previous experience in a fundraising, development, sales, communication and/or public relations capacity preferred.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Ability to multi-task and make sound decisions quickly and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer skills, including experience with Microsoft office products.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years’ work experience in related field