Posting Date: February 8, 2018
Application Deadline Date: February 22, 2018
United Way of Central Ohio (UWCO) is seeking a full-time Campaign Coordinator to support the Leadership Giving team and provide direct support to the AVP of Leadership Giving (AVP LG) and AVP of Major Gifts (AVP MG) and 4 Relationship Managers.
- Identifies priority issues to be addressed by the AVP LG and AVP of Major Gifts.
- Approach all tasks from a donor-centric point of view.
- Utilizes and manages constituent database (ANDAR/CRM) to create, enter and monitor data and prepare routine and requested reports.
- Set calls and appointments for AVP of LG and AVP of MG as requested.
- Oversee LG pledge processing.
- Assist with LG stewardship including stewardship reports, award letters and thank you gifts.
- Create marketing lists and distribution lists.
- Serve as a liaison to the Operations Team.
- Process expense reports, reimbursements and travel requests.
- Responsible for the donor recognition and tracking and communication process.
- Works with others to resolve internal and external inquiries and maintain customer focus.
- Maintains the LG calendar: projections, team meetings, performance, management, etc.
- Provides occasional event support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be flexible, a self-starter & detail oriented.
- Strong time management skills required.
- Must have a strong commitment to diversity.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of privileged information.
- Strong computer skills required, Microsoft Office Suite a must, experience with databases preferred.
- Be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Strong written & verbal communications skills required with the ability to multi- task.
- Must be flexible, a self-starter and detail oriented.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school; or a 2 minimum of 4 years related experience and/or training.
- Posting Date: February 8, 2018
- Application Deadline: February 22, 2018
- Please submit your resume & cover letter no later than the application deadline to the following URL address: https://liveunitedcentralohio.org/careers/
United Way is an Equal Opportunity Employer