Plymouth Community United Way is a small United Way that supports the needs of the population in Plymouth and Canton, Michigan.
Plymouth is locted in the western part of Wayne County in Michigan.
Plymouth Community United Way
TITLE: Campaign Associate – Contract - Seasonal
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support United Way Annual Campaign by meeting set campaign goals and projections for campaign divisions.
- Cultivate donors including leadership givers, corporate supporters and other investors
- Develop major gift strategies that align with the organization’s long term goals
- Effectively present information, through public speaking and presentations
- Maintain accurate reporting in all divisions of campaign and analyze results
- Coordinate and conduct workplace campaigns
- Coordinate campaign events with committee and special events staff
- Maintain knowledge of local, political, social and economic factors that will impact campaign
- Collaboration with staff to ensure campaign data is accurate
- Campaign material development with committee coordinator
- Cultivate community support for PCUW by maintaining contacts with local businesses and individuals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, nonprofit management required. Master’s degree a plus
- 2-5 years’ experience in non-profit field
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising & planned giving required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player and multi-tasker
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid Michigan driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.