Campaign Associate Job Description
Timeframe: August 16 – November 12, 2021
Reports to: Senior Director Resource Development
Contact: Rina Powell email@example.com or (706) 922-8928
The Campaign Associate Program is a critical component of United Way of the CSRA’s fundraising and community engagement efforts.
The Campaign Associate acts as support staff for the Department of Resource Development, the fundraising arm for United Way of the CSRA. The Campaign Associate provides presentations, scheduling meetings, and administrative support for workplace campaigns. This role requires an orientation/training, ability to work in a fast paced environment and respond proactively to changing priorities. The right individual must be collaborative, conscientious, and results-oriented. This role requires high energy level with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
Principal Job Responsibilities
- Make fundraising presentations at workplaces
- Make solicitation calls to donors and potential donors
- Implement opportunities identified in the planning process to increase financial support of UWCSRA through workplace campaigns, industry events and new business development
- Implement and guide the Employee Campaign Manager to ensure all workplace campaigns are provided personal assistance from the UWCSRA representatives.
- Participate in facets of planning and execution of key social events, including, but not limited to, UWCSRA’s annual events like Campaign Kick-off, and other special events as they present themselves.
- These tasks are not exhaustive and include other duties as assigned.
Key Competencies Required
Strong presentation skills; Clear thinker and communicator; Collaboration skills; Negotiation skills; Time management skills; Attention to detail; Ability to “close the deal”; Ability to multi-task; Ability to engage with and relate positively to diverse audiences; Numerical aptitude; Poise and resilience
Must have valid driver’s license and must be able to lift 15-20 pounds