Position Title: Associate Vice President, Information Systems
Position Status: Full-Time/Salary/Exempt
Salary Plus Bonus Range: $96k - $101k annually
Position Description & Key 2019-2020 Accountabilities
The AVP, IS strategically leads and manages the integration of technology infrastructure with the business plan and organizational goals to maximize productivity and provide solutions. The position is a business partner on the executive team where a broad and deep understanding of the UWGLV business model and mission is required.
- Implementation of an organization-wide constituent relationship management (CRM) / digital fundraising platform. Including assessment of systems, strategic planning, negotiation of contracts and extensive collaboration for content and implementation with other departments.
- Engage, lead and supervise the IS staff – currently 2 full time positions
- Optimize and improve utilization of existing CRM platform: StratusLive. Including maintaining, developing and enhancing SL reports for solutions and advancement of the work, leading staff training and SOP documentation efforts.
- Optimize and integrate data systems across the organization
- Lead digital transformation efforts on current non-digital processes & procedures
QUALIFICATIONS TO PERFORM JOB SUCCESSFULLY
Education and/or Experience
- 5 Plus years of professional work experience in a leadership role over the information systems function of an environment of at least 20 users
- Professional work experience in a range of the following: Salesforce or comparable CRM systems, data systems, data conversions, enterprise wide implementations, data analytics
- 3 Plus years of experience directly supervising professional staff
- BS/BA in Technology Management or related major
- MBA / MSIS preferred
- Proven experience in acting as a business partner to bring large-scale technology solutions and integration to an organization’s business
- Familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce and data analytic/report writing skills from CRM data sets
- Technical knowledge in current network administration and design, cloud computing, and information systems security concepts
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission, vision, and goals of United Way
- Staff members who drive a vehicle on UWGLV business must provide proof of a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions. United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may e-mail a resume and/or cover letter including salary requirements to:
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Attn: Mary Terp, Director, Human Resources
firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone 610-807-5712