United Way of Miami Dade is looking for an Associate Director, Development. This position is responsible for developing and building relationships in the community to address the health and human service needs of the community through United Way of Miami-Dade. Developing various fundraising activities to include corporate, employee and individual fundraising.
The ideal candidate must have experience in sales presentations, fundraising and volunteer management. Strong skills in public speaking, sales and negotiation.
- Execution of the campaign process that consists of but is not limited to campaign strategizing, volunteer recruitment, training, and management; individual and group solicitation; individual and account cultivation, management and customer service; active promotion of corporate giving, individual giving, planned giving, volunteerism, United Way Direct, Community Connections, and labor participation.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of Women United including staffing volunteers, fundraising and events management.
- Work closely with the Mission United staff team and lead the annual development efforts. Ensure that short and long-term fundraising goals and strategies are established and met. Manage Mission United volunteers to development efforts and steward those gifts and contributors.
- Work closely with the United Way Center for Financial Stability staff team and lead the annual development efforts. Ensure that short and long term fundraising goals sand strategies are established and met.
- Oversee implementation of grant making and grant monitoring processes for non-Education related work.
- Responsible for the supervision of subordinate employees, which includes training, developing, measuring performance, disciplining and directing tasks. Has authority to hire, transfer, promote, compensate, or terminate subordinate employees or recommend such actions.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
Experience Requirements: Three to five years of experience in sales presentation skills, account management, fundraising, and volunteer management.
Salary $58,000 - 64,600