United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC) is seeking an Associate, Community Impact/Grants Administrator who will directly support community impact by supporting the grantmaking and grant management functions of UWGC as a member of the Community Impact team. The role will work closely with other team members to design and implement grantmaking and grant management processes from launching proposals through grant final reports, provide support and technical assistance to internal and external stakeholders, research best practices and knowledge management.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Grantmaking and Grant Management Process Design and Management:
- Coordinate with other staff to design grant making and grant management processes to achieve the goals of the investment process and align to organizational values.
- Work closely with the analytics and technology services team to build funding processes using a grant management software (currently e-Cimpact).
- Track and manage grant activities and annual calendar.
- Apply new learnings, implement best practices, and established shared practices across investment activities.
- Technical Assistance and Customer Service:
- Provide technical assistance to other staff to support use of the grant management software.
- Write support documentation and technical assistance guides.
- Provide customer service and support to funded or applying organizations throughout grant process.
- Research, Data and Knowledge Management:
- Research best practices and innovative grantmaking, management, or support to inform new approaches to investments in community.
- Support data management and evaluation practices and processes.
- Support knowledge management.
- Project Support:
- Support and, at times, lead assigned projects to support key strategies to solidify support and expand relief efforts for families across our region.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- One to three years of professional work experience, preferably in the non-profit sector.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with Salesforce and e-Cimpact desired.
- Adaptability and agility in balancing multiple and shifting activities and priorities.
- Personal attributes: results driven, resilient, collaborative, optimistic, humble, entrepreneurial, inclusive, and courageous.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Local travel to events within the regional area.
Applicants should apply by Tuesday, May 4, 2021 via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion