United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC) is seeking a dynamic Associate, Community Impact, who will play a critical role in expanding family access to direct support and in expanding UWGC’s support to and connection with non-traditional partners and Black leaders. This position will provide support to two primary efforts: Black-led Social Change and Project LIFT. As both of these efforts are relatively new additions to UWGC, the Associate will have a hand in ensuring stability, supporting day-to-day execution, and influencing long-term strategy.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Supporting volunteer and partner engagement by designing and facilitating meetings.
- Managing logistics for key functions, including but not limited to grant application processes and review.
- Serving as a point of contact for a select group of stakeholders.
- Supporting the identification of stories and other content to demonstrate the impact of the work.
- Supporting continuous improvement of key projects through:
- Database management and training.
- Report creation and key data analysis.
- Identification of opportunities for growth, partnership, and expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- One to three years of professional work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong project management & time management skills.
- Adaptability and agility in balancing multiple and shifting activities and priorities.
- Personal attributes: results driven, resilient, collaborative, optimistic, humble, entrepreneurial, inclusive, and courageous.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Local travel to events within the regional area .
Applicants should apply by Monday, August 17, 2020 via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion