Support and manage the President and Executive Vice President in their work to achieve the agency mission, keeping volunteers foremost in mind. Responsibilities include: manage schedules of president and EVP and ensure / collect sufficient prep material for meetings, provide excellent customer service for volunteers, donors and partners including relationship building with board volunteers and their admins and CRM maintenance in donor database. This position also leads board and committee administrative functions and is the in-house expert on rules, bylaws and procedures; takes initiatives on board development, records and transcribes minutes, and compiles and coordinates meeting materials.
QUALIFICATIONS TO PERFORM JOB SUCCESSFULLY
Education and/or Experience
- AAS or BA in Business; or equivalent experience,
- Five plus years’ progressively responsible administrative/secretarial work experience in support of an executive,
- Two plus years’ experience providing support to a non-profit board of directors.
- Familiarity with general office equipment,
- Knowledge of business English correspondence, correct punctuation, and grammatical usage,
- Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission, vision, and goals of United Way,
- Staff members who drive a vehicle on UWGLV business must provide proof of a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions. United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
HOURS AND BENEFITS
This is a non-exempt full time position with a schedule flexible within normal business hours Monday - Friday. Full-time employees are eligible for our full benefits package including employer subsidized health and dental insurance, vision insurance, employer paid life and ltd insurance, a retirement plan with employer contributions and a generous paid leave package. Annual salary range: $40k - $45k.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may e-mail, fax or mail a resume and/or cover letter including salary requirements to:
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Attn: Mary Terp, Director, Human Resources
1110 American Parkway NE Suite F-120
Allentown, PA 18109 email@example.com
Phone 610-807-5712 Fax 610-867-7255