HEART OF FLORIDA UNITED WAY
TITLE: Andar Web/E-Pledge Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Information Officer
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
- Passion – Create enthusiasm and inspire others.
- Empowerment – Keep it honest and set the example.
- Authenticity – Be Courageous and make it happen.
- Collaboration – Work together and mobilize for change.
To provide leadership and support to the organization that includes assisting the Chief Information Officer in administration and web development of Andar.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Interface with Resource Development and Mar/Comm staff and loaned executives for pledge processing training, and materials development.
- Interface with internal and external customers to identify data requirements and specifications for epledge campaigns
- Collaborate with corporate accounts to ensure the setup and fulfillment of pledge processing campaign commitments; troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Coordinate with IT staff to troubleshoot and maintain current campaign database software to ensure highest level of security and confidentiality.
- Review periodic campaign software upgrades that pertain to ecommunity modules for new or changed processing items and communicate impact to staff.
- Coordinate with departments to Design Departmental dashboards using Andar Executive Plus
- Support epledge help desk.
- Participate as a member of the internal campaign database software Super Users Group to set and enforce organizational database standards.
- Contribute to the overall organizational success by performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Physical demands include sitting or standing for extended periods of time, bending, occasional lifting of items weighing up to approximately 25 pounds, regularly moving throughout the building between floors, traveling to outside meetings, regular use of standard office equipment such as the telephone, copier, fax and computer.Demands also involve protracted concentration.Reliable transportation is required.Job involves frequent interactions with internal and external customers, and routinely intense public contact.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related fields
- Experience in database management, relational database operations, or non-profit environment helpful.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Experience in Andar donor database software preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle competing high volume tasks or projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.