About United Way Calfiornia Capital Region
United Way California Capital Region serves the counties of Amador, El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento and Yolo. We are committed to helping families succeed, so their communities can too.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides specialized support services to the Our Promise (OP) team of United Way California Capital Region. Consistently exercises a high degree of initiative, independent judgment and decision making. Works under minimal supervision.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
-Handles Our Promise customer/donor inquiries and complaints, provides appropriate solution and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
-Maintain and support complex databases. Prepare, enter and review data. Create reports and extract informaiton.
-Provide clerical support.
Completion of the 12th grade or equivalent and a minimum of three years experience in general office practices.
Desirable, But Not Required
Currently we are teleworking with the option of voluntartily going into the office until end of 2021.
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.