Posting Date: 9/7/2023
Position: Administrative Assistant, Impact
Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt, Full-time (37.5 hrs. per week)
Pay range: $23 - $25 / hour
Position Description Administrative Assistant, Impact
Execute on a broad range of administrative support tasks for the Impact Department’s initiatives and team members including but not limited to:
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings
- Provide administrative support for volunteer committees
- Point of contact for internal colleagues and external partners on behalf of Impact staff
- Lead and execute on contract management and project management software and processes
- Perform data entry, maintenance and reporting
- Org wide office and admin related responsibilities such as managing facilities requests, answering the main phone line, staffing at events
- Cover for and liaise with other administrative professionals to handle requests and queries
Work Experience and/or Education
3 or more years of professional or volunteer work experience in a range of ANY of the following: executive support, administrative assistance, office management; relevant education considered in lieu of work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated professionalism in conduct and communication
- Familiar with general office equipment
- Comfortable with new business systems, data bases, and technology
- Knowledge of business English correspondence, correct punctuation, and grammatical usage
- Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission, vision, and goals of United Way
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions. United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
In addition to the base pay and annual merit increases this position is eligible for our org-wide performance based annual bonus package which is typically 1%-3% of base pay. The benefits package includes subsidized medical and dental insurance, fully paid life and ltd insurance, an employee funded vision insurance option, a 401k retirement plan with employer contributions and a generous paid leave policy.
This position is based in person in our office in Allentown, PA for at least 70% of the schedule.