Purpose of Position: To support the needs of the Resource Development Department staff and volunteers essential to the efficient operation of the department.
Provide administrative support to Resource Development staff
- Maintain accurate records pertinent to the department. This includes prospect lists, designation and gift data, event attendance and volunteer committees.
- Compile data and summary reports for department needs, i.e. company profile sheets, goal sheets and database reports.
- Develop and maintain organized files of correspondence, reports, account files and other activities pertaining to volunteers and resource development projects.
- Compose routine correspondence with workplace campaign coordinators and donors.
- Provide administrative support for volunteer committee meetings, assuming responsibility for attendance, room reservations, refreshments, distributing agenda and supplemental documentation.
- Provide support for special events/trainings both prior to the event and on-site. Detail support for reservations, attendance, invitations, flyers, etc.
Coordinate and prepare for annual governmental campaign programs
- Complete and submit the Combined Federal Campaign application and coordinate agency enrollments and activities within this program.
- Coordinate the State Employee Combined Appeal (SECA) agency application process. Through ongoing communication, verify and secure necessary agency documentation to secure acceptance.
Collaboration with Organizational staff
- Assist in establishing and implementing work flow priorities to increase efficiency in meeting departmental objectives and work quality.
- Serve as a member of the Enterprise User Group for recommending system improvements.
- Assist in Front Desk coverage as back-up to the Receptionist.
- High school diploma with prior demonstrated administrative success.
- 3-5 years administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience working with a database.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver license.
The hourly rate for this position is $16.41 - $17.44 commensurate with experience.
All applicants must submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Admin" in the subject line.