The Accounting Administrator will: provide accounting and payroll support for the organization, and administrative support for the VP of Finance & Support Services.
- Maintain General Ledger
- Process Pledges Receivable and Payables
- Administer Payroll and Employee Benefits
- Provide Administrative support to the VP of Finance
- Associate’s degree in accounting and 3-5 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with accountability for financial control and reporting and a clear understanding of accounting standards governing not for profit organizations including fund and grant accounting compliance and reporting.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, generally accepted accounting principles(GAAP), accounts payable/receivable and financial reconciliation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Database Management.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet project deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to perform mathematical computations quickly and accurately.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with, and provide excellent customer service to staff, vendors, donors and volunteers.
The annual salary range for this position is $38,000 - $40,000.
All applicants must submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com with "Accounting" in the subject line.