When uploading your job description, be sure to include the following areas:
About United Way of Greater Knoxville
United Way of Greater Knoxville is a non-profit that fights to improve the health, education, and financial stability of everyone in Knox County. We do this by supporting 115 programs through 56 partner agencies, and with them, we help over 173,876 people each year.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
United Way of Greater Knoxville is seeking a highly motivated and experienced SaaS Sales Manager to support United Way in the acquisition of new corporate partners. The SPC Sales Manager will be in charge of the entire sales process from prospecting to closing new business. This position will be responsible for delivering product presentations and demonstrations internally and externally in the city wide roll out of SPC. In addition to the sale of the product, this position will help build strong lifelong relationships with current and future United Way corporate partners.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Sell Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud to current and potential corporate partners.
2. Oversee & create process to recruit new business and new donors.
3. Exercise enthusiastic and demonstrated sales leadership to lead a diverse staff, providing superior coaching, mentoring and relationship building skills with accounts and donors.
4. Build strong partnerships and leverage relationships with leaders and CEOs in the community.
5. Meet with at risk and high-level accounts and manage those relationships.
6. Identify and analyze barriers to giving and reasons for churn.
7. Determine key metrics, accountability, and reporting mechanisms aligned with performance and growth objectives.
8. Participate in public speaking roles in various settings to educate key audiences about important community issues, what we are doing to help advance those issues, and the outcomes of their investment in our efforts.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and executive sales.
- Strong sales acumen.
- Understanding of corporate social responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Business, Communications, Marketing, or relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and public speaking skills.
- Experience managing executive accounts and relationships with corporate partners.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Must be able to work extended hours when necessary. Must be able to travel if necessary.
- The successful candidate must successfully complete a background check, possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record.
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.