As the area's premier impact organization, United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region serves as a catalyst to increase the community's capacity to improve the lives of its citizens. Our aim is to support nonprofits in our region through investing in social change, recruiting and managing volunteers and providing economically disadvantaged individuals with basic necessities, material goods and professional training. We fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community. We pride ourselves in having a culture in which staff, interns and volunteers can voice their ideas.
Key Responsibilities: This internship will work with the Resource Development Office to further business development.
*Please note this internship will In Person*
This position reports to the Resource Development Department.
Key Performance Metrics:
• Coordinate signature event logistics
• Research accuracy of information and document updates.
• Thank you phone calls to donors
• Put together Leadership Packets
• Deliver or mail Leadership Packets
• Manage Leadership Society Donor List
• Merge/send acknowledgment letters
• Create and maintain binder of leadership donor and event information
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Interest in nonprofit, business development, or relationship management
• Interest in developing an understanding of the role of technology in business development
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred
• Driver’s license and a car preferred
• Attention to detail
• Strong computer & internet skills
To Apply: Email your Resume to Melissa Clark: firstname.lastname@example.org